David Giangrasso focuses his practice on all aspects of commercial real estate matters, including acquisitions and dispositions, development, financing, retail, office and industrial leasing, joint ventures, affordable housing and creation of condominium and homeowner associations. He is also an experienced advisor for all types of residential real estate transactions.
David also has experience representing commercial clients in all aspects of litigation with a particular focus on resolution of real estate disputes and complex civil litigation and regulatory matters, including securities, product liability and consumer class actions.
Prior to joining the firm, David practiced at Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr LLP (formerly Hale & Dorr LLP) from 2002 – 2009. David was also a Capital Markets Analyst at Schroder & Co. in New York City and an intern at the US Attorney’s Office in Boston. He is admitted to the Massachusetts Bar and the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
- Represented developer in procuring permits and creating commercial condominium for $800M mixed-use project in downtown Boston.
- Represented private equity firm in the acquisition and financing of two separate office parks in Atlanta, Georgia with combined value of $30 million, including the negotiation of joint venture agreement.
- Assisted big box retailer in the lease or acquisition and development of several sites in New England and Mid-Atlantic regions.
- Represented biotech company in the lease of 100,000 square feet of office space in Metro West area of Boston.
- Coordinated the acquisition, financing, and construction of affordable multi-family project in Boston, including the creation of condominium trusts and homeowner association and analysis of the site’s environmental status.
- Represented individual in sale-leaseback of condominium unit.
- Assisted commercial tenant in resolution of noise pollution dispute with abutting property owners and municipality.