Closely Held Family & Business
Frieze Cramer’s Business Practice Group has extensive legal experience with businesses ranging from family and closely-held companies to larger corporations. We provide legal counsel to emerging-growth, and established businesses and their owners in industries such as technology, manufacturing, professional services, media, and retail.
Our depth of experience benefits our clients on business transactions to help them realize maximum value from partners, suppliers and customers, financiers, as well as from strategic alliances and merger and acquisition transactions.
We regularly advise our business clients on complex internal and organizational matters such as corporate governance, succession planning, executive compensation, and tax counseling.
- Entity selection and structure (corporations, LLCs, partnerships)
- Business Transactions (sales, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions)
- Closely-held and Family Business issues
- Succession Planning
- Corporate Governance, including Shareholder Agreements
- Executive Compensation Strategies including Stock Options
- Entertainment, Publishing and Media Law (Rights Management and Copyrights and Intellectual Property)
- Business Reorganizations
- Business Dissolution
- Disputes Among Owners
- Employment Law including Non-Competition and Confidentiality Agreements
- Commercial Financing
- Transactions, including Commercial Lending