Frieze Cramer’s Real Estate Group provides legal counsel to corporations, partnerships and individuals regarding all aspects of real estate, zoning, land use, permitting and development. We negotiate purchase and sale agreements for commercial and residential clients, represent commercial lenders in connection with real estate transactions, and have expertise in a variety of zoning, environmental and other permitting activities on the local and state level.
We regularly advise our clients and represent them before Planning Boards, Boards of Appeal, Conservation Commissions, Boards of Selectmen, Historic Commissions and Boards of Health on the local and state levels in the areas of environmental protection and hazardous waste regulation. We have many years of experience in wetland issues, both from the development perspective and in connection with representing individuals and neighborhood groups opposing projects that would have adverse affects on the community.
- Counseling developers for project strategy
- Purchases and sales of real estate
- Real Estate Financing
- Land use permitting, including Planning Boards, Boards of Appeal, Conservation Commissions, Historical Commissions, Boards of Health and Boards of Selectmen
- Conveyancing and title insurance issues
- Leasing and property management
- Construction contracting
- Environmental compliance and regulatory matters
- Advising affordable housing developers